Stainless Steel Solenoid Valve 1-100 Bar Rated High Pressure 1/8" - 3/8"
Stainless Steel Solenoid Valve 0-100 Bar Rated High Pressure 1/8" - 3/8"
Our Stainless Steel Solenoid Valve 0-100 Bar Rated High Pressure 1/8" - 3/8" is suitable for use with neutral air, gasses such as compressed air and natural gas, light oils and water.
A normally closed, 1-100 Bar servo assisted solenoid valve consisting of a Stainless Steel body and PTFE seals.
- Media: Air, water, light oil, gas and vacuum.
- Available in sizes: 1/8" to 3/8"
- Voltage: 24V DC, 24V AC, 110V AC and 230V AC.
- Ambient temperature: 0 °C to +50 °C
- Media temperature: 120 °C (PTFE).
- Operating pressure: *subject to selection.
Supplied with cable plug.
*To help you select the correct solenoid valve please use the data found on our Technical Information tab.
|Process / Industry||High Pressure|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Port Size||1/8", 1/4", 3/8"|
The following downloads are available for the Stainless Steel Solenoid Valve 0-100 Bar Rated High Pressure:
Select your solenoid valve using the following information:
|Port:||Orifice:||Kv (Ltr / Min)||Min Pressure Rating (Bar)||Max Pressure Rating (Bar)|