Pneumax 1320 Cylinders ISO15552-VDMA 24562 Ø 32 - 100 mm bore
Pneumax Type 1320 Cylinders acc. To ISO15552-VDMA 24562 Ø 32 - 100 mm bore
Series 1320 covers our standard range of ISO/VDMA Cylinders.
From 32mm Ø – 100mm Ø bore and supplied with a unique and innovative cushioning system, this pneumatic cylinder is manufactured to ISO 6431, comprising of an aluminium body with magnetic stainless steel rod as standard and oil resistant NBR rubber seals.
A High performing profile cylinder Perfect for medium force applications, it has high performance seals provide an extremely long service life in NBR oil resistant rubber. This basic version is offered with a magnetic stainless steel rod for use with sensors. Rear mounting allows the accommodation of various fixing devices.
- ISO15552-VDMA 24562
- 32mm Bore with 1/8" ports
- 40 - 50mm Bore with 1/4" Ports
- 63 - 80mm Bore with 3/8" Ports
- 100mm Bore with 1/2" Ports
- NBR Seals
- Stainless Steel piston rod
- Pressure range: 1 - 10 bar
- Temperature: -5°C to 70°C
- Fluid: filtered and lubricated air