Spirax Sarco Pressure Reducing Valve DP27
Spirax Sarco DP27 Pressure Reducing Valve
The Spirax Sarco DP27 is a pilot operated pressure reducing valve for use on steam or compressed air applications.
This pressure reducing valve is available in screwed BSP, sizes 1/2", 3/4" & 1" with an SG Iron body and has only one control spring for the down stream pressure range of 0.2 to 17 Bar g.
The DP27 is Spirax Sarco's top selling pilot operated steam pressure reducing valve. It combines high accurate control with increased resilience to harsh operating environments, easier servicing and simpler selection.
Key Details & Features:
- SG Iron Body
- Screwed BSP Connection
- Sizes: 1/2" to 1"
- Maximum Temperature: 232°C
- Control Pressure Range: 0.2 to 17 Bar g
- Metal to Metal Seat
- Suitable for Steam and Compressed Air
- PN25 Rated
- Self-acting, no need for electrical supplies
- Easy to retrofit - the DP27 has the same dimensions as its predecessor the DP17
- Easily serviced with off the shelt spares and standard tools
- Fatigue tested diaphragm
- External and easily replaced pilot filter
- Flanged PN16 to PN50 Connections available on request
Images are for illustrative purposes only and may not be an indication of all variations/sizes of the product.
|Adjustment Range||0.2 - 17 bar|
|Body Material||Ductile Iron|
|Size||1/2" (DN15), 3/4" (DN20), 1" (DN25)|
The following downloads are available for the Spirax Sarco Pressure Reducing Valve DP27: