Spirax Sarco BRV2S Direct-Acting Pressure Reducing Valve
Spirax Sarco Direct-Acting Pressure Reducing Valve BRV2S
The Spirax Sarco BRV2S Pressure Reducing Valve is a direct acting pressure reducing valve with stainless
steel bellows and SG Iron body. The valve is suitable for steam and gases like, compressed air.
The BRV2S is supplied in three sizes (1/2", 3/4" & 1") all screwed BSP, each with the option of downstream pressure control, obtained with one of three colour coded springs:
- Grey 0.14 to 1.7 bar g (2.03 to 24.65 psi g)
- Green 1.40 to 4.0 bar g (20.30 to 58.00 psi g)
- Orange 3.50 to8.6 bar g (50.75 to 124.70 psi g)
All information can be found on the attached data sheet.
Key Details & Features:
- SG Iron body
- Screwed BSP
- Sizes 1/2" to 1"
- Maximum temperature: 210°C@19 bar
- Reducing ratio: 10:1
- Pressure range: PN25 rated
- Adjustment levels:
- Grey 0.14 to 0.17 Bar
- Green 1.4 to 4 Bar
- Orange 3.5 to 8.6 Bar
- For use with steam, compressed air and gas
- Compact size, with a single spring mechanism, ideal for small processes
- Stainless Steel valve and seat assembly provides high wear resistance under low load conditions
- Anti-vibration adjustment handwheel with colour indication of control spring range
- Alloy spring housing with four bolts for easy in-line removal, giving access to internals
- Information can be found on the spring range ID disc located on the adjustment handwheel
Check that the BRV2S has the correct spring for your application.
Images are for illustrative purposes only and may not be an indication of all variations/sizes of the product.
|Media||Steam, Gas, Air|
|Adjustment Range||0.14 - 1.7 bar, 1.4 - 4 bar, 3.5 - 8.6 bar|
|Body Material||Ductile Iron|
|Size||1/2" (DN15), 3/4" (DN20), 1" (DN25)|
The following downloads are available for the Spirax Sarco BRV2S Direct-Acting Pressure Reducing Valve: