Bray/VAAS Ductile Iron Lugged PN10 Bi-Directional Knife Gate Valve
Bray/VAAS PN10 Series 740 Bi-Directional Knife Gate Valve - Ductile Iron
Bray/VAAS Series 740 Handwheel Operated PN10 Lugged Knife Gate Valve is supplied with a Cast Ductile Iron body and 304 Stainless Steel gate.
This knife gate valve gives repeatable bidirectional shutoff and rugged performance over many applications.
It is available with replaceable steel reinforced elastomer seats in either EPDM or BUNA for enhanced sealing.
The Series 740 is supplied with a manual handwheel operator and can be easily automated for on / off applications.
- 2” – 12” as standard stocked 14”-24” on request
- Clevis design and horizontal bolting stabilizes gate ensuring proper alignment.
- Replaceable flexible wire reinforced elastomer seat ensures bidirectional zero leakage shutoff.
- Micro switches can be fitted for remote on/off indication of valve opening
- Quality, Economy and Long Life
- Certification includes CE/PED and Canadian CRN
- Unique body design with no dead pockets enables self-draining of valve.
- Wiper/Anti Extrusion Ring minimises the gap between the body and the gate.
- Pulp and Paper
- End of Line applications
- Power plants
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Chemical plants
- Food and Beverage
- Bulk handling
740 Bidirectional Knife Gate Valves
One-piece cast body with flexible wire reinforced elastomer seat for bidirectional zero leakage shutoff in a wide range of industrial applications.
Engineered for on/off service and isolation of clean, dirty, corrosive or viscous media in pulp & paper, chemical, mining, power and wastewater applications. e.g. Raw & Treated Water, Liquor Service, Paper Stock.
|Size||2" (DN50), 3" (DN80), 4" (DN100), 5" (DN125), 6" (DN150), 8" (DN200), 10" (DN250), 12" (DN300)|
|Body Material||Ductile Iron|
|Industry / Approvals||Water Treatment / Desalinization, Mining / Slurry, Bulk Handling, Power Plant, Pulp / Paper|
The following downloads are available for the Bray Ductile Iron Lugged PN10 Bi-Directional Knife Gate Valve: