Bray/VAAS Wafer PN10 Uni-Directional Knife Gate Valve
Bray/VAAS Wafer PN10 Series 950 Unidirectional Knife Gate Valve
Bray/VAAS Series 950 PN10 Wafer Knife Gate Valve offers a Cast Ductile Iron body and 304 Stainless Steel gate.
This knife gate valve offers rugged performance over many applications and is available with integral metal or replaceable soft seats in either EPDM or BUNA.
The Series 950 is available with a manual handwheel operator or can be easily automated for on / off applications.
The Series 950 Knife Gate assures non-clogging shut off on suspended solids.
- Designed for easy installation and Seat replacement
- 2” – 12” as standard stocked 14”-24” on request
- Clevis design and horizontal bolting stabilizes gate ensuring proper alignment.
- Micro switches can be fitted for remote on/off indication of valve opening
- Quality, Economy and Long Life
- Certification includes CE/PED and Canadian CRN
- Unique body design with no dead pockets enables self-draining of valve.
- Stainless Steel Body on request
- Pulp and Paper
- Power plants
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Chemical plants
- Food and Beverage
- Bulk handling
Series 950 Unidirectional Knife Gate Valves
Economical semi-lugged one-piece cast body for rugged performance in applications ranging from general purpose to severe media handling.
Engineered for general purpose on/off service and isolation of clean, dirty, corrosive, abrasive, viscous and high temperature media in power, mining, pulp & paper, cement, carbon black and chemical applications.
|Size||2" (DN50), 3" (DN80), 4" (DN100), 5" (DN125), 6" (DN150), 8" (DN200), 10" (DN250), 12" (DN300)|
|Body Material||Ductile Iron|
|Design||Wafer, Handwheel, Uni-directional|
|Industry / Approvals||Water Treatment / Desalinization, Mining / Slurry, Bulk Handling, Power Plant, Pulp / Paper|
The following downloads are available for the Bray Lugged ANSI 150 Uni-Directional Knife Gate Valve: