Hygienic Jacketed Butterfly Valve
Stainless Steel Warmflow Jacketed Hygienic Butterfly Valve
This jacketed hygienic butterfly valve solves the requirements of product solidifying inside the valve, allowing media to flow freely, with the aid of a heating jacket for use with isolation or control. Offered in sizes of 1" to 4" in various end connections.
A innovatively designed combination of an all stainless steel heating jacket and hygienic butterfly valve. This unit is ideally suited to the confectionery industry, allowing the valve to operate freely with the product remaining free to
flow at the required temperature. It is suitable for shut off isolation and regulation of media flows in primary hygienic applications. End connections are offered in RJT, ASME weld ends and tri clamp as standard, with options of IDF, DIN and SMS on request.
The finish is machined / polished 316 stainless steel.
- Viscous or temperature critical food media
- Chocolate lines
- Boiled syrup
This uniquely British designed heating jacket, solves all the problems related to starting up confection lines, especially chocolate after a weekend shutdown.
- EPDM Seats (Silicon & Viton on request)
- Liners to FDA Requirements
- RJT, Weld OD or Clamp End Connections (IDF, DIN & SMS on request)
- Sizes: 1" to 4" (6" available on request)
- Manual Pull Handle
- Valve Max Pressure: 10 Bar
- Butterfly Valve Body & Disc: 316 Stainless Steel
- Butterfly Valve Finish: Polished to Ra 0.6μm
- Jacket Material: 316 Stainless Steel Polished
- Max Test Pressure: 9 Bar
- Max Inlet Pressure: 4 - 6 Bar
- Temperature Range: -40°C to 120°C
- Warmflow Jacket
- Orbital seamless welding
- Patent pending on heating jacket
- Jacket can be manufactured to accommodate most hygienic butterfly valves (contact us)
Images are for illustrative purposes only and may not be an indication of all variations/sizes of the product.
|Design||OD Weld End, Tri-Clamp, RJT|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel 316L|
|Size||1" (DN25), 1 1/2" (DN40), 2" (DN50), 2 1/2" (DN65), 3" (DN80), 4" (DN100)|
|Disc Material||Stainless Steel 316L|
|Liner||EPDM - Food Grade|
|Industry / Approvals||Hygienic|
The following downloads are available for the Hygienic Jacketed Butterfly Valve: