GEMU R690 Pneumatic Actuated PVC-U Diaphragm Valve
GEMU 690 Pneumatic Actuated PVC-U Diaphragm Valve
GEMU 690 Pneumatic Actuated PVC-U Diaphragm Valve is insensitive to particulate media, suitable for inert and corrosive* liquid and gaseous media. A compact, lightweight. high performance diaphragm valve featuring a low maintenance membrane actuator which can be controlled by air or inert gases.
All medium wetted parts and the actuator housing are made of high-grade plastic materials which can be selected to suit the application.
Good flow characteristics due to flow optimized valve body.
- Available with EPDM or EPDM / PTFE diaphragm seals, in sizes: DN15 - DN100 (EPDM) and DN15 - DN50 (EPDM / PTFE).
- PVC-U body with choice of DIN spigot or, Union End with either DIN Weld or BS Weld sockets.
- Optical position indicator as standard.
- Easy to replace diaphragm.
- Leak detection hole.
Option: Add the G 1/4" Gemu Type 0324 Direct Mount Pilot Solenoid Valve in 24V DC, 24V AC, 110V AC or 230V AC during configuration.
* Please download the accompanying technical datasheet for further information.
|Diaphragm Material||EPDM, PTFE / EPDM|
|End Connection||Spigot, Union Ends with DIN Weld Socket, Union Ends with BS Weld Socket|
|Size||DN15, DN20, DN25, DN32, DN40, DN50, DN65, DN80, DN100|
|Industry / Approvals||N/A|
The following downloads are available for the GEMU 690 Pneumatic Actuated PVC-U Diaphragm Valve: