Economy Sanitary 3 Piece Manual Ball Valve - Clamp End
Economy Manual Sanitary Ball Valve with Clamp End Connections
This manual clamp end 3 piece sanitary ball valve is offered with Virgin PTFE seals and Cavity filled seats which are FDA 21 CFR 177.1550 compliant and certified.
Certified as being non Bovine and TSE (Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy) Free for all manufacturing and packaging processes. Suitable for use on sanitary applications including pigged pipework.
- No Dead Space in Through Path
- Tri-Clamp End Connections
- Stainless Steel 316 CF3M Body
- Encapsulated Seats
- Cavity Filled Seats
- Sizes: 1" to 2"
- Temperature Rated: -20°C to +180°C
- Pressure Rated: 400 psi/g
- CE marked in accordance with PED 2014/68/EU
- Inspection & Testing: API 598 / EN 12266 1
- End connections: BS 4825 1.6mm Wall Thickness
Images are for illustrative purposes only and may not be an indication of all variations/sizes of the product.
|Body Material||Stainless Steel 316L|
|Seal Material||Virgin PTFE|
|Seat Material||Cavity Filled|
|Size||1" (DN25), 1 1/2" (DN40), 2" (DN50)|
|Design||3 Piece, Full Bore|
|Industry / Approvals||Hygienic|
|Lever||Manual Lockable Lever|
|Temperature Range||-20°C to +180°C|
The following downloads are available for the Economy Manual Sanitary 3 Piece Ball Valve - Clamp End: