Bray/VAAS Lugged ANSI 150 Uni-Directional Knife Gate Valve
Bray/VAAS ANSI 150 Lugged Unidirectional Knife Gate Valve
Bray/VAAS Series 940 Lugged ANSI Class 150 Knife Gate Valve in Cast CF8M body and 316 Stainless Steel gate.
This knife gate valve offers rugged performance on applications from general purpose to severe media handling and is available with integral metal or replaceable soft seats in either EPDM or BUNA.
The Series 940 is available with a manual handwheel operator or can be easily automated for on / off applications.
The Bray Series 940 Knife Gate assures non-clogging shut off on suspended solids.
- Designed for easy installation and Seat replacement
- 2” – 12” as standard stocked 14”-24” on request
- Clevis design and horizontal bolting stabilizes gate ensuring proper alignment.
- Micro switches can be fitted for remote on/off indication of valve opening
- Quality, Economy and Long Life
- Certification includes CE/PED and Canadian CRN
- Unique body design with no dead pockets enables self-draining of valve.
- Options include: ANSI 150
- Pulp and Paper
- Power plants
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Chemical plants
- Food and Beverage
Series 940 Unidirectional Knife Gate Valves
One-piece cast body designed for rugged performance in applications ranging from general purpose to severe media handling.
Engineered for general purpose on/off service and isolation of clean, dirty, corrosive, abrasive, viscous and high temperature media in power, mining, pulp & paper, cement, carbon black and chemical applications.
|Size||2" (DN50), 3" (DN80), 4" (DN100), 5" (DN125), 6" (DN150), 8" (DN200), 10" (DN250), 12" (DN300)|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Design||Lugged, Handwheel, Uni-directional|
|Industry / Approvals||Water Treatment / Desalinization, Mining / Slurry, Power Plant, Pulp / Paper|
|Flange Accomodation||ANSI 150|
The following downloads are available for the Bray Lugged ANSI 150 Uni-Directional Knife Gate Valve: