Ductile Iron Gate Valve Gas Approved BSI V7 Type A
Gas Approved BSI V7 Ductile Iron Gate Valve Type A
A Resilient seated gate valve Type A for use with natural gas lines. Low torque and easy to maintain, this epoxy coated gate valve comes with higher standard of performance that has been developed with years of experience to ensure tightness and high durability.
Type A Resilient seated gate valve ensuring perfect seal tightness, coupled with low torque, minimal number of turns and full traceability. Face to Face in accordance with DIN 3202, maximum operating pressure 16 bar with -20°C to + 60°C.
- Patented double seated integral ductile iron wedge, fully NBR encapsulated.
- Very low closing torque with perfectly smooth patented guiding.
- Two stem seals fully replaceable under pressure.
- Patented primary seal integrated in the wedge to achieve perfect top seal when valve is opened.
Natural gas lines at medium working pressure and temperature range from -20° to +60°C
DVGW, CE (PED 97/23/EC), BSI Kitemark, AGA, Russian Certificate of Conformity
- Flanged PN16
- GIS/V7-1:2007 Approval
- Epoxy Coated Ductile Iron Body
- Sizes: 2" to 12"
- Pressure to PN7
- Temperature: -20° to +60°C
- Handwheel Option
- Clockwise Closing
- Double Seated NBR Encapsulated Wedge
|End Connection||Flanged PN16|
|Body Material||Ductile Iron|
|Size||2", 3", 4", 6", 8", 10", 12"|
|Industry / Approvals||Gas|
The following downloads are available for the Ductile Iron Gate Valve Gas Approved BSI V7 Type A: