Ductile Iron Gate Valve Gas Approved BSI V7 Double Block & Bleed Type B
Gas Approved BSI V7 Double Block & Bleed Type B Ductile Iron Gate Valve
Type B Resilient seated double block and bleed gate valve for use with natural gas lines, offering a higher standard of performance ensuring tightness and durability. The valve has a double seated NBR encapsulated wedge, which ensures very low closing torque and smooth guiding. Three stems are fully maintainable under pressure. Face to Face in accordance with DIN 3202, maximum operating pressure 7 bar with -20°C to + 60°C.
- Patented double seated integral ductile iron wedge, fully NBR encapsulated.
- Very low closing torque with perfectly smooth patented guiding.
- Three stem seals fully replaceable under pressure.
- Patented primary seal integrated in the wedge to achieve perfect top seal when valve is opened.
- The strength of the stem is three times higher than the requirements of EN13774.
Natural gas lines at medium working pressure and temperature range from 20° to +60°C
DVGW, CE (PED 97/23/EC), BSI Kitemark,AGA, Russian Certificate of Conformity. Flange Type: EN 1092 2 PN10 & PN16
- Double Block and Bleed
- Flanged PN16
- GIS/V7-1:2007 Approval
- Epoxy Coated Ductile Iron Body
- Sizes: 2" to 12"
- Pressure to PN7
- Temperature: -20° to +60°C
- Indicator and Handwheel Option
- Clockwise Closing
- Double Seated NBR Encapsulated Wedge
|End Connection||Flanged PN16|
|Body Material||Ductile Iron|
|Size||2", 3", 4", 6", 8", 10", 12"|
|Industry / Approvals||Gas|
The following downloads are available for the Ductile Iron Gate Valve Gas Approved BSI V7 Double Block & Bleed Type B: