Pneumatic Lubricator with housing for air preparation systems - easy to adjust, fill and maintain. A fully automatic nebulising oil lubricator with built-in sight glass level indicator. Available in sizes 1/8" to 1".
Normally pneumatic equipment does not require additional lubrication. However in specific conditions where lubrication is needed this lubricator bowl is used. Filled with oil, air is passed through the lubricator where it automatically nebulises the oil via a venturi, which deposits the oil at pre-determined levels.The lubricator should be ideally mounted as close as possible to the components which require lubrication.
- Maximum supply pressure: 220 PSI
- Operating pressure: 140 PSI, regulating range 5 - 120 PSI
- Ambient temperature range: -10° -to- +60°
- Available sizes: 1/8" (500 l/min) up to 1" (5000 l/min)
- Recommended oil: 5-10 Weight Hydraulic Oil
- Polycarbonate bowl
- Zinc, metal bowl guard
The following downloads are available for the Pneumatic Lubricator: