Pneumatic Filter with housing and semi automatic drain for air preparation systems, capable of removing particulates up to 25µm. Can be standalone or mounted in a modular format.
Used to eliminate dust, solid particles, water vapour particles, oil vapours, etc from the compressed air. In the bottom of the filter bowl there is a device which is used to drain the water/oil and particulates which have been extracted from the air.
- Maximum supply pressure: 220 PSI
- Operating pressure: 140 PSI, regulating range 5 - 120 PSI
- Ambient temperature range: -10° -to- +60°
- Available sizes: 1/8" (500 l/min) up to 1" (5000 l/min)
- Filter precision: 25µm as standard
- Polycarbonate bowl
- Zinc, metal bowl guard
- Screwed BSPP
The following downloads are available for the Pneumatic Filter: