Pneumatic Actuated Hygienic Jacketed Butterfly Valve
Pnuematic Actuated Hygienic Warmflow Jacketed Butterfly Valve
A pneumatically actuated hygienic jacketed valve, with options of various control and communication modules to suit your decentralised or centralised system. It is suitable for shut off isolation and regulation of media flows in primary hygienic applications.
Incorporating a combination of the Warmflow stainless steel jacketed hygienic butterfly valve and a streamlined stainless steel linear pneumatic actuator. The unit has options in modular form for adding solenoid pilot valves / switching and modulating control functions (Ctop).
This unit is ideally suited to the confectionery, food and cosmetic industry.
The jacket is heated to allow the valve to operate freely with viscus or solid products such as chocolate, which flows better when heated.
End connections are offered in RJT, ASME weld ends and tri clamp as standard, with options of IDF, DIN and SMS on Request . The finish of the valve is machined/polished 316 stainless steel.
- Chocolate lines
- Food and beverage
- Syrups and similar
This uniquely British designed patent pending heating jacket, solves all the problems related to starting up confection lines, especially chocolate after a weekend shutdown.
- Type 2053 Pneumatic Actuator
- Warmflow Jacket
- Orbital seamless welding
- Patent pending on heating jacket
- Jacket can be manufactured to accommodate most hygienic butterfly valves (contact us)
- Hygienic Butterfly Valve
- EPDM Seats (Silicon & Viton on request)
- Liners to FDA Requirements
- RJT, Weld OD or Clamp End Connections (IDF, DIN & SMS on request)
- Sizes: 1" to 4" (6" available on request)
- Valve Max Pressure: 10 Bar
- Butterfly Valve Body & Disc: 316 Stainless Steel
- Butterfly Valve Finish: Polished to Ra 0.6μm
- Jacket Material: 316 Stainless Steel Polished
- Max Test Pressure: 9 Bar
- Max Inlet Pressure: 4 - 6 Bar
- Temperature Range: -40°C to 120°C
Images are for illustrative purposes only and may not be an indication of all variations/sizes of the product.
|Design||OD Weld End, Tri-Clamp, RJT|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel, Stainless Steel 316L|
|Size||1" (DN25), 1 1/2" (DN40), 2" (DN50), 2 1/2" (DN65), 3" (DN80), 4" (DN100)|
|Disc Material||Stainless Steel, Stainless Steel 316L|
|Liner||EPDM - Food Grade|
|Industry / Approvals||Hygienic|
The following downloads are available for the Pnuematic Actuated Hygienic Jacketed Butterfly Valve: